Thursday 8 December 2016

Extended Practice pitching 8/12/2016



I got a lot of useful feedback on this pitch. Generally, people in the class like the idea and they seems quite interested in this fact based animation idea. They suggested Chris Shepherd, Wall Street cashier to look at because they have similar elements of mix media in their work. The most important thing I have to do during christmas is to buy a voice record device to interview my dad. I am also going to the actual place of the event in order to take pictures and talk to people to get more important resources that could be put in the animation. I may have to be ware of the time since COP3 is due the first week we come back after Christmas and hence I plan to spend more time on that. Also I think my dad has some newspaper cutout at that time so I could make a copy of those as well. Basically, I will be collecting as much materials as possible during Christmas and also to chill a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment