Monday 8 December 2014

After Effect Induction (2)

We have learnt a few more functions in After Effects and which were NOT BORING!


We had chance to play around with different material provided by Matt(?) and I made a bouncing sunflower.


I found it hard applying bouncing and stretching principle digitally. The image is so rigid and I am totally disguised. 


The rotation effect is difficult to get it right. Have to relocate the anchor point in order to let the balloon ship turns up side down 'logically'.


Easing in and out is probably the best effect it has which is extremely useful when making animation. The shapes move beautifully with the effects and we can change the speed by changing the speed graph. After all, after effect is an useful programme for me to edit videos but I do not think I will animate using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment