Monday 8 December 2014

The Classical Element Development

I have animated a 1 second clip using the chosen art style on photoshop.


After the experiment, I realised I sat the timing wrongly and did not get the result I expected. The one second animation contains too much information which the information within should definitely be reduced. If this speed is maintained, the animation might end up bombarding the audience with a messy content for 20 seconds, no time for digestion. Therefore I am redesigning a storyboard that has less information and mainly focus on the characters and the 12 principles. I major thing I need to focus on is the timing therefore more tests are needed. What is more, the drawing method I used in the experiment was not effective. I struggled to trace the previous drawing because I coloured he frame before moving on to the next frame. This disable me to get precise outline and the content between key frames and therefore it might be useful to sketch the basic outline before colouring. I hope this allows define outcome and maintain the accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment