Wednesday 20 May 2015

Final-Crit

We had the final crit on Monday and there was the chance to see everybody's work! There are so many strong and professional animation for the classmates and I feel so lucky to be in this class with so many talented people. I get so inspired and motivated! It is good to receive and give feedback that are constructive and could help improving the work. The comment I receive is something I never noticed, they advised that the white title should need to stand out more with a borderline or some kind of box around it. I agree totally but it is difficult to get the exact timing as the title in aftereffect so I could not create a borderline under it that sync the appearance. However, I 3D layered the title so that it casts some shallow shadows so it stands out more than before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment