Wednesday 20 May 2015

Music for the animation

The last thing I need to do is to find a suitable music for my animation. I noticed that if I am using musics that are licensed, informative work needed to be done like asking for permissions or pay for the music. However, I am not going to do that since this is only for personally use. 

I want some oriental music and the first option came to my head was the original sound track of the game Journey. The music is definitely oriental and very dramatical for the game but I could not find a suitable section that could be used in the animation. I noticed calm, spiritual and oriental sort of music is what I am looking for.


I then look for some random game original sound track but they are all battle feeling and not really suitable. I do not know if there are any traditional Japanese-based video games so I decided to go for the real traditional Japanese music.


I found this eventually which has a very steady beginning which slowly lead into the main part. I am going to use this beginning part of the song (about 30 seconds) and I feel like it is the most appropriate music for the animation.



No comments:

Post a Comment