Wednesday 9 December 2015

Telling Tales: Editing colours and ending scene

The animation is basically finished now and we are making ourself more work to edit the colour in After effects while I will be working on the ending credit bit. Joe used tint and curve tool to change the colour of the scene which is kind of like a colour filter add to it so the mood has immediately changed and enhanced.


The scenes were originally brighter and we decided that it should be more night time looking in order to suit the emotion of the pigs.




Meantime, We have these art boards that we think they will be suitable as being the credit scenes so I started creating the ending in After Effect. I decided to make them in this order! There is a story through these illustration which would be they successfully escaped from the farmer and the barn, waiting to escape so they luckily get onto a boat to the wonderland. I wish the audience can still enjoy some story even when the main story is finished so this is probably the best way to order them.







This is the edited version, I think the ending is not too long and not too short, considering that we want to show these art boards, I put one credit for each in average. The quite music goes well with it and cohering the style through out the story which we are aiming for. At the time I did this, the internet is kind of down so it takes so long to upload it on google drive for Joe to make the intro therefore it tighten the schedule a little but we still manage to finish the final animation at the end!
I

No comments:

Post a Comment