Tuesday 8 December 2015

Telling Tales:Post-production

We gather our rendered animation together in Premiere and Joe is in charge of the editing while I finish off the rest of the scratches ready for submission. As there are still two scenes rendering so the final animation is not going to be ready till Tuesday which is a bit scary but we know we can do it! What Joe is working on is combining sounds effects we found and background music together with the edited animation that have some overlapping scenes. By doing so, the animation is more complete and become more cinematic.


This scene is when the time changes quickly so we decided to overlap it with the bouncing ball scene and some digging scenes so as to show the length of time the pigs have waited and act as a long anticipation for the escape.


Using multiple tracks and lower the opacity enable overlapping videos 


The animation is not dull and plain when introducing different effects and the audience can understand the concept we trying to present by understanding that those events are happening at the same time and set up the plot for later on. I enjoy using Premiere since foundation, it is an useful programme to edit videos. We have achieved so much on Monday and hopefully the animation can be done on Tuesday.


I was rendering the final scene while Joe asked me if I want to do any art board for the outro. Since Joe has done quite a few illustrations of the pigs, it is best to unify the style so I minic his drawing style and create a scene where they chill under the moon. I use paint brushes I never used in photoshop and use pastel-like brushed to paint their accessaries which makes it looks like children book. I find a lot of fun trying other's art aesthetic and absorb what I like into my own style!


No comments:

Post a Comment