Friday 6 May 2016

Applied Animation:Final Crit

During the final crit, Oscar had put all the frames me and Lauren have done into the animatic to show to the rest of the class for useful feedback, there wasn't much constructive feedback from the class but Sara said the stamp and the postbox scene needs to be improved with giving more facial expressions to the baby, make it more cartoon like so that the posting scene would not seems too cruel and harsh to the baby. Since we all followed the original animatic and I did not really see the point of changing the scene dramatically and we all decided to give it small changes on the baby's facial expression after the crit. The animatic did not show all of our work, some are left out and maybe still editing but the class got a good knowledge of the stage we were at and I think we were pretty ahead of everything.


At that point, I did not think I have anything more to do instead of helping out with different things. I was not able to do the voice recording as we all want some  voices without a foreign accent so I have been doing Cop for a while. During the Crit they also suggested that the rip off the roof scene, the interior needs to be shown more clearly with some furnitures in order to indicate where it is and so I will be doing that. We are so organised and everything is on schedule and very on track. I hope I could have given more job since there is a feeling that not much work has done by me...feeling a sense of guilt therefore have been constantly asking Oscar if he needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment