Saturday 6 May 2017

[Extended Practice]27/4Crit

We could see our work on big screen today! How exciting! It is also time to test the sound and bits and bobs before final crit. The atmosphere changes completely to just watching on little screen in classroom, seeing our work on theatre screen has an utterly impact that everyone suddenly become more serious to the project. Anyway, try not to sound arrogant here but I am on schedule compare with most of the class. It is due to I follow my table table tightly and determined to complete a scene before moving on to the others. I would not say proud of my time managing skills since it should be the fundamental skills to have as an animator or in any job. I believe that being organised and punctuate is the most important in this project because I hate panicing at last minute. However, I could finish the animation on time also mainly due to my simple approach in aesthetic and a story that is very straight forward unlike other peers who has come up with fantasy world or complicated storyline. The screening was great, I enjoy others' animation as much as well as reflecting on my own. The sound effects seem too quiet and it feels a bit plain without background music. Quite similar to Max's animation and I asked him a lot for advise who suggested to add some subtle music that could just go quietly at the background. 

Generally, I am very proud of what I produced so far and just need to fix a few things:add more sound effects, find appropriate background music, finish the rest of the animation and the press pack.

I should be able to complete the animation before deadline so leaving more time to finish off more blogs also hoping to help others' out if they needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment