Tuesday 9 May 2017

[Extened Practice]Final animation


After readjusting the sound levels, the final animation is done!!! I am very pleased with how it turns out eventually! I showed it to many people and they give a of positive feedbacks about the aesthetic and the concept of the animation which make me really happy and satisfied. Unfortunately there is no extra time left for any detail retouches and I was only able to revisit one scene which Mike said the patterns on the buildings were very odd. Nevertheless, this animation is done now. The whole project was valuable and very rewarding. I pushed my boundary and finish the whole project by myself which is unbelievable. It is festival quality and definitely submitting it to as many festivals as I can to let the world know I did this! Also can not wait to show my dad, he will be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment