Saturday 6 May 2017

[Extended Practice]credit

Instead of working with a graphic designer, I want to create my own title because by then it can be 100% made my Wing. I looked for some fonts online and picked these three types because I love how they emphasise on lines and not constrained to any shapes.

This font is very 'The Great Gatsby' feel and do not match the style.

The final decision come to these two. They are very similar but one with tidier strokes and one is more causal in terms of the shapes.

I picked the one below at last because I think the lines will look good when repeating in three, the way they wiggle with be similar to the outline I used on the character.

 

Obviously I did not copy the font straight from the picture, I changed the directions of the strokes while following it and gradually become a unique font for my animation.







No comments:

Post a Comment