Thursday 23 April 2015

Particle playground vs Particle world

 After a lot of experimenting, I decided to use Particle world instead of particle playground because it has more useful settings comparatively. More detailed like birth rate, 3D space and textures can be controlled and can create more realistic particle effects.


I figured out this method to create falling petals = Choose the particle type-> textured polygon-> texture-> choose the petal layer form the composition
The rotation option allows natural looking falling patterns and I have also learnt the relationship between velocity and gravity in the Particle World.


Test 1: the petals are falling way too fast, I reduced the gravity.


Test 2: the speed is normally acceptable but can be improved


Test 3: the best result I get. Hope the wind sound effect can go well with it.


I have also introduce a falling petal onto the cup of sake. I used wiggle which is learnt from the aftereffect induction and the petal now is very naturally floating on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment