Thursday 23 April 2015

Tiltle sequence part 2 development

Backgrounds decision:

1)I like the continuos wiping motion in this watercolour painting and the blending of colours is also not bad. However, it might not show 'raining' as good as the second background and the top is too dark.


2)I like the soaking and dripping effects of this background. Comparing to the first background, I think this is more suitable to a rainy condition.


I want to darken the colour to make it even more gloomy!


Process:

I scanned in the umbrellas and each rotates in different speed in a composition in after effect. They are arranged in various layers so as to create depths when the umbrellas are sliding from left to right with easy ease tool.

I have tried out a lot of possibilities about how the umbrellas should move and this is the best out of the experiments.



Learning from the youtube video about motion graphic helps so much with understanding the tools and how to create some text effects. I have learnt to scale the text, arrange the appearing order and also the layout of the text with the composition.






The background will be changed at the very end of the project (If it is successfully worked out) and hence let the text stands out.  I appreciated the effort I put in and very proud of myself. What's next, I need to complete the first part and figure out the transition between scenes. I have spent 2-3 days on this which is not bad, still have enough time to experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment