Friday 20 March 2015

After Effect Induction

We had an induction of the further use of After Effect. I missed the last induction but it is easy to catch up and it was basically about how to create an expression for the layer. Press Alt and the little key-frame clock thingy then type in 'wiggle(frequency, amount of variation)'. This expression introduces randomness to the image and make it more realistic while moving. This expression could be applied in everything key-framable.


I have also learnt to use the camera and light tool to film the animation and I think it is a very professional tool to use. We were given a project to work on. I have used 3D tool to separate the wave layers and added expressions for the boat and the cloud. I am amazed how much After Effect can do for animation! after this lesson, After Effect is actually going to be the next programme I want to explore more with and possibly use it for the Applied animation!


No comments:

Post a Comment