Thursday 19 March 2015

Sketchbook

My sketchbook is usually full of characters designs and concepts of characters. I have been forcing myself to sketch some environment as well but they are usually not finished (no patient to finish them) I like trying out different style of characters and give them personality as well. A constant character designs practice allows me to have more inspiration when designing the story for the project. However, I really do agree with my classmate that I have to try out more styles and working media. Since the Spinning object brief, I have been trying to draw the rough outline in colour pencil before outlining in pencil or felt-tip which I found it extremely useful.

sketching people







Try out one-line drawing 

Characters ideas




Studying machine/robot structure






No comments:

Post a Comment