Wednesday 8 February 2017

[Extended Practice]Storyboard3

I finalised these storyboards after reading books as references and reconsidering the composition. I think these are pretty much the final version of the story. However they are not finished yet, they still need notes and write down which lines they are referring to. I am happy with these because I spend a lot of time trying to raise the quality of drawings inside which make my production much effective and efficient. I will slightly colour them in photoshop just as to have a review on the lighting and the use of colours. These storyboards could be improved further by adding more details for instance the direction of the characters, sounds and other composition notes which I will be doing in photoshop for the next stage. I am very looking forward to the final final storyboard!












No comments:

Post a Comment