Saturday 18 February 2017

[Extended Practice]Animation Test3

To improve the experiment, I added an wiggle expression to the clip to create a handheld effect.i first tried (1,50)but it is moving not enough and therefore I put (2,50) just as to allow more shakes and motions. I posted the previous clip on instagram and many people liked it and asked me how to do it. Annabeth saw it and also advised adding wiggle expression to it. I really like the edited version because it is more realistic and improve the audiences 's experience on dad 's first person perspective.comparing to the last clip, the moving camera not only suggests movement but also generates tensions and a story. As the first scene of the story,I think it did a decent job in leading the audience into the crime scene. It is likely that an old film filter would be applied throughout the whole animations, aiming for that retro 1991 style.


No comments:

Post a Comment