Saturday 15 April 2017

[Extended Practice]Time table March to Mid May

I made my second time table from March to Mid-May just after submission. I found ticking boxes works best for me. Instead of strictly saying what to do each day, I give myself weekly plan, listing what must be done in the week and ticking out the scenes and how many blogs I have done. By doing so, it gives more satisfaction and sense of timing to my current stage. The time table including PPP blogs as well so everything should be right on track and by following so, the animation could be finished a week before submission thus having a bonus week to finish off other blogs and touch ups.

I also developed a habit of using sticky notes everything when a new thought or a 'work waiting list' come up so that I do not forget them in the next second also make sure they are under the spot light which will be accomplished. For the rest of the four weeks, I will be finishing the rest of the animation which is around 30 seconds, progressing well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment