Sunday 19 October 2014

Flipping 'eck (2)

Since the photoshop induction on Friday, I have been experimenting more flip books this week.  I really enjoy working on flip books because my pencil drawing skill is better than digital drawing and I have gradually built more interest and confidence in using traditional animation method.

There is a comparison between flipping by hand and animating by photoshop. I found that my drawings are not consistence and the character keeps transforming in size and location which need to be improve by tracing more carefully. However, I really like the movement of the hand as it moves naturally and smoothly. I am suggested to readjust the eyes of the character in order to make her look at the ball while bouncing it which makes the gif more entertaining.

I am also suggested to add shading under the ball when it is connecting o the floor so as to indicate the floor and exaggerate the 3-dimensional effect where the ball is jumping towards the audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment