Tuesday 14 October 2014

Flipping 'eck

I was so excited on Monday because we could do flip books which sound so fun and excited to do! I had only done a few sketchy flip books before so I was really looking forward to this week's brief. Before starting, we were introduced to the 12 animation principles ( I never known there are any principles! )and they are literally the basic elements that form an animation. The principles will be very useful in creating a realistic, reliable and exciting animation and I will definitely look back to the notes while making my animation in the future.

I have done three flip books about bouncing ball during lesson time. I considered the squash and stretch of the ball, how its shape and weight changes according to the action and the time. Timing and spacing is very important to make a bouncy ball bounces logically and realistic therefore I planned the pages of the flip book before hand in order to achieve precision. Although it does not work at the first time, I slowly got it at the end.



I wish to explore more in this week and seek improvement. I need to work on more flip books and try involve other principles for instance pull the ball back (anicipation) and let go.





No comments:

Post a Comment