Saturday 29 November 2014

After effect induction

After effect is a program that can edit videos and to create moving images. I have experienced this program before when making the stop motion animation by following the online tutorial. I managed to edit the animation step by step but I am not familiar with it at all. This induction is very useful in teaching us about the basics and inform us what the program is capable with. I think it is very alike Premiere and I could not tell what is the difference between...They perform quite similarly therefore I picked up rather quickly during the lesson.

Notes

  • The panels can be resized and changed by selecting [window]->[workspace]
  • [Preference]->[Media & Disk Cache] Cache is the temporary file the computer creates itself in order to make things quicker if doing repetitive job
  • [Settings]->[PAL D1/DV Widescreen Square Pixel]
  • Layer properties is the small triangle pointing to the right
  • [Composition setting]->[resolution]->[full/half]
  • Key short cuts:P=position; A=anchor point; R=rotation; S=scale; T=opacity; N=end of the clip; B=beginning
  • Always play back using RAM review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment