Sunday 9 November 2014

Airy me by Cuushe

Airy me by Cuushe

I knew this music video because of my illustration interview in Leeds college of Art. Such a magical experience to exchange good artists that me and the interviewer like and this is what I gained from him. A beautiful music video that looks like hand drawn with only a few colours background, the animation makes a compliment to the song which reaches to the deepest of my heart. Even though I have watched this video for many times, the real messages behind are still a mystery to me. I love to think and explore while watching an animation and this is the one that constantly suppling new ideas to me every time I watched. I have not figured out the meanings of the lyrics but with the animation, I think it is trying to raise the issue about self-awareness and to keep the faith and I enjoy investigating the messages behind such thoughtful animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment