Monday 10 November 2014

Apply development 2

I renamed the drawings by using the Abode bridge and brought them to the After effects for edition. I did not remember how to use After effects so I found the online tutorials to assist me. Unfortunately, something wrong happened and I had no idea what was going on. After effects only did 3/4 of the animation for me... due to my lack of knowledge of After effects, I used Premiere Pro to join two videos together and added music and a title. I feel more confident using Premiere but I definitely have to figure out how to use After effects in the future.


The title appears at the end of the animation where it fades in and fades out. I like the effect which I did by changing the opacity of the frame. It is better than a sudden jump out in this animation. 


I am happy with is Apply brief and this has enabled me to push boundary and apply different techniques I have learnt from the pervious briefs. This is my first time to draw about 100 frames of animation.To be frank, it is tiring but very challenging and I see the importance of having a good time plan for an animation. I am very proud of the product, the girl spins smoothly and the facial expression is quite natural. I ran out of time to render and frames to draw the last part of the animation where the squirrel jumps onto the tree, it can be improved by drawing more delicately and better timing and spacing.


No comments:

Post a Comment