Monday 10 November 2014

Apply development

I use premiere pro to trim the music down to 9 second. It is fast and easy to do it through premiere as I have used it before. It is different from editing a video where you can see the image but editing a audio, I have to depend on my hearing to get the parts I need precisely.


This is the timing and spacing plan. There are a lot of changes during the drawing when I did not go with the plan which is bad and could easily cause confusion. Luckily I did not make any mistakes this time but it is better for me to stick with the plan next time.


After finishing all the drawings, I scanned them into the computer at once (I regret it as it took so long and really bored to repeat the process therefore I will scan in the drawings in the number of 10 once I have finished). Painting the main sections according to the lyrics.


I did not do anything to this scene because simple is good, I do not want too much colours in this animation.


I really like the outcome when Winter melts into Springs. The trees look like melting ice cream and the green have done a good job in showing Springs.



No comments:

Post a Comment