Monday 23 February 2015

Maya modelling experiment:final product

After a few more tests on the tools, I have created the final product! The final arrangements include the change of liquid shape, colour of the liquid, and level of the object and the material use on the metal. I am very pleased with the final object and I have learnt a lot useful skills by experimenting and learning from youtube. I want to improve the sculpting skill, it is the most difficult part for me when making the curve on top. Also I messed up with the plane object, there is a problem that the plane would not be shown when rendering. Other than that, it is a positive experience and it is very useful for me in the future and this is definitely worth exploring deeper.




I really enjoy the texture of water and how realistic it is in maya. The tube is also a hard part to work with and luckily it turns out pretty fine which I was really proud with.



No comments:

Post a Comment