Tuesday 24 February 2015

You Spin Me Right Round:Final animation

I scanned in all the drawings and make it a gif just for a rough overview. After that, I edited the colour and lighting by using photoshop so as to make it clean and tidy. 


This is the finish product of this brief. I am proud of myself and the effort I put into this brief. This is so enjoyable and useful in terms of improving my life drawing skills. I noticed that observational drawings are essential that could aid the understanding the portion, structures and other details of the object (or any environment and figures). I also like the idea of tracing after colour pencil which is something I have never tried before and I want to embrace this ability every now and then. If I can do it again, I want to paint the object and try to draw in bigger scale. I think it is challenging to get precise portion and volume but I definitely like this task where I can also use my new light box!


After the crit, Mike suggests I can reverse the animation so as to make the cat chasing its own tail which I have never thought about. It is an intriguing suggestion that encourage me to consider every small details before animating which could make a difference conceptually.


No comments:

Post a Comment