Tuesday 10 February 2015

Maya modelling

My first impression to maya is: it is an amazing program that do anything. However, it is much difficult than I thought.

We learnt the basics like the functions and the settings. I feels uncomfortable and scared at first because the program is totally new and this is the first time to do 3D animation but soon being more willing to experiment and play around. It is an useful software that allow the animator to observe the objects from various angles and understand the mechanism behind. It requires a lot of time and effort on the production and need a clear mind when working.


We basically follow a guide and to make a 3D truck. It is very challenging and exciting to create a 3D truck and I think once I am familiar with the program, I will enjoy it more. The guide allows me to construct step by step and which make things easier to understand and to remember.


I am very happy and satisfied with the product. It looks so professional and motivate me to keep experimenting with maya. I can see that there are so much potential and possibility using maya which really interests me. After all, it is a good and useful experience and beneficial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment