Wednesday 11 February 2015

Take 5 sound 32 development

I started by listening to the sound very carefully and estimate the timing of the animation.


These rectangular spaces are the area each picture needs. I want they to be equal in size because the dripping sounds are very similar and about the same volume and having them in similar size form a clean and organised pattern which I really enjoy.


For the first attempt, I made the pattern too small and I feel like they can be elongated in order to fill the empty space. 



I refine the lines by steady hands on the drawing board and trace carefully by using the onion effect in photoshop.


I think the colour choice is appropriate because the sound is calm and no harsh component so light colours are suitable to use. The restriction of three colours does not bother me too much. The production time is not too long and I was getting better at draw straight lines at the end of the project.



No comments:

Post a Comment