Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sound 36 final animation

This is the final animation of sound 36. I am pleased with this final production because I think it represents the sound quite well visually. The movements and colours match the sound and it has successfully visualise my imagination. It is very fun to work with especially animating the secondary actions of the blue dots (applying the 12 principles!) and which is also interesting to apply some knowledge I have learnt from the first module on to this project. If I can do it again, I want to experiment with different colours and movement. Movements that are not link, will they still be able to represent the continuous sound? After all, this is an useful experience and I have really learn to be patient when drawing digitally as any small details show big on screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment