Thursday 16 March 2017

[Extended Practice]Character Design(2)

I complted more charcter design for my Dad. I tried patterns on him and an outfit according to a photo he gave me but I do not like them that much. I thin the patterns are quite distractive especially the strips shirt. The middle one is alright but maybe not using red but another colour...however after all I do not think patterns are good ideas to use on characters. The last one is not preferable either because he looks like a PE teacher. So the firstcharacter design was much more better.
I


I finished the rest of the character design of Rambo and the bad guy. As Dad told me, Rambo is muscular, a bit taller than him so he has bigger chest and more muscular arms and legs. He also has a square face shape to fit his body and with brighter tones of colour compare to the other characters. I like all the tests and I need to ask for more feedback from the class. Let them help me to decide.




For the gangster, I use darker colours also with bright red shapes on the shirt to show a status of dangerous. He is very skinny and tall. Also wears oversized trousers and top so emphasising on his body shapes even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment