Sunday 5 March 2017

[Extended Practice]scene3(?)

This is supposed to be the third scene but I hate it so much.
1. The perspective is messed up, probably because of the grids in the Vanishing Point. The images on the walls are distorted and not shown clearly.
2. The camera moving too fast. There are not enough time to receive that much information in such short period of time. All the contents are gone just under the blink of an eye.
3. Useless scene? I found that the turning round at the end is quite pointless... The message is unclear and it is almost unnecessary to have this scene or should change the way of introducing the crime scene in first person perspective.


I tried to slow down the camera but it just does not work at all. The major problem is the content not the camera so it is time to rethink about the scene...use it or not. If not, is it ok just have the two running scenes to lead the audience or do I have to remake another one to make the introduction more cohesive? However for now, I just want to stop a bit because I feel a bit defeated so maybe start working on the other scenes first so I could come back to this with a better mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment