Sunday 5 March 2017

[Extended Practice]scene2(2)

To improve the previous scene, I create a 3D lantern in After Effects which I hope to add more details to the scene. To do so, firstly created a side of the lantern in photoshop and colour it after. Transfer the file to AfterEffects, multiplied it four times so as to make it 3D. 


I also added tassels using Duik to introduce the floaty-ness and the light-weighted characteristics. It turns out very good and I am so amazed by the look of it! This method has not failed so far since last time I used it in the Lifting Tower Brief. The 2-3D aesthetic is very flexible when creating cross dimension work which improve the visual as well as texturised the scene effectively.


I can also adjust the position of the lantern to fit the scene so that the two lanterns can be different in angles and size, also various direction of the tassels. I absolutely adore this version more since the lanterns improves the scene so much also I included more textures of the bricks using the reference photo so the whole outcome is more completed with better quality of details and more colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment