Thursday 16 March 2017

[Extended Practice]scene6 2

I love how it turned out I think the shapes are placed in the right plave also with a few real photos collage. Althought it diverges a bit to my concept art, it looks good and still maintaining the aesthics through out.


IThe character are done in photoshop frame by frame. I have not done frame by frame for so long and it is a bit rusty to start off but I managed to get all the key frames right so it became much more easier and quicker later. There are repeating frames when the character is in still in order to give that sketchy look. Comparing to just have a single frame for that, multiple frames give 'life' to the character and just like heart beats of them which are there to make them less dull and constantly thinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment